Thursday, June 18, 2015

What could possibly go wrong?

Today I'm filled with joy and the anticipation of wonderful things. Absolutely marvelous things.Why? Because I just reserved my free upgrade of Windows 10! What could possibly go wrong? A simple click on the icon that magically showed up on my computer, and I'm reserved. As though Microsoft somehow knows my every need. I'll let you know on July 29th. That's when the automatic upgrade will occur. Auomatic upgrade! Oh, I wish I didn't have to wait so long.

Of course there was that upgrade of one of my laptops to Windows 7. That didn't work out so well because my very good friends at Dell decided not to bother upgrading the video drivers for that particular unit. So is every vendor in the world scrambling to prepare for Win Ten? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment